9.03.2008

aUgUsT cAmE aNd wEnT..

I felt like an update was well in need. Alot has been going on with our little family and blogging became the last thing on my mind. Things have been insane.

August was great. We had a lot happen. Cody has been working hard at untouchables and working on his flying. He is taking his checkride on September 15th. If he passes he will have his private pilot's license. I am so proud of him and his accomplishments. As we were both caught up in work, we decided to have Tyke fixed. So in late August, Tyke under went his little surgery. The next few days were full of groggy sleepy puppy, monitored sleeping and bathroom breaks. But after a week of restricted things he was up to going back to normal. He is doing great, and healed wonderfully. We started up school on the 27th. We both are taking full loads. Cody is doing 20 credits online, so brave! The next day I turned 24. As my brother told me I am "old" now. We had a great august.

September started out great with Labor day. It was nice to spend time with each other and our families. We spent Sunday with Cody's parents and their friends and family playing top toss. We had a competition. We were pulled in pairs. I played with my brother-in-laws friend Gavin. Cody played with his parents gay neighbor, Curtis. It was fun, me and Gavin made it almost to the championship round but lost the round before. It was pretty fun.

Well that is the news.. until next time..

No comments: