10.13.2008

tHe nEvErEnDiNg sToRy..

Well like the title says.. it is neverending. So here is another step in my saga.

I didn't think that my times could get much worse. I thought that finding out I had a life altering injury would be enough for the moment. But it seems that when trials come, they come in numbers. I am not sure why but I do think that I am supposed to be learning something from all this.

Last monday I had an "urgent" meeting at work. I cut the last ten minutes of my class and rushed to work with great haste. As I arrived at my bosses office, he told me we would be meeting with the CEO that day. I got a tad nervous, either something good or something bad was coming down the drain. So... We went. I sat for about five minutes when I realized that it was a turn for the bad. After about 20 minutes of them giving me every excuse that they could, It sunk in.. I had been laid off. Yep, I lost my job. I am currently unemployed and will be insurance-less starting November first.

I didn't think it could get much worse, but it did. The next day, all red eyed and tired from a sleepless night I went and endured an hour long EMG. It was an hour of being shocked and tasered to test out my nerve responses. It was painful and very exhausting. At the end of the hour, I was so sore and still had a class. I limped to school and sat through another hour of classes and went home. The next day I returned to hear my results. Turns out that I have nerve damage on both sides of my body in the lower limbs. I lose feeling from time to time in my legs. I was told that I needed to attend "Back School" which I start Wednesday, to help me learn how to get myself aligned. I was also told I can have children, but will have to wear a pregnancy brace and will have to have a c-section with every child. It is a struggle and overwhelming. I hope this Back School will help me be in a better condition and place.

So with all this bad news, I started looking for jobs and have been spending time with tyke and thinking about life. I hope one day I will figure it out. I started taking walks with Tyke and Cody on a trail behind out house. I have found a great photographic release there, I am hoping it will release some feelings. So... took me long enough, here are some photos!


.. Tyke and his new favorite place, cuddling in his Cave of Covers..


.. Tyke and Cody on the trail..


.. Tyke and Me on the trail..


.. Tyke being "Mountain Puppy"..


.. Tyke in the bushes..

Well.. until next time..

1 comment:

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

I hope your day get's better!Something better may be around the corner :) Don't stress too much about the whole pregnancy thing.... I had a c-section & it wasn't bad. Just make sure you get a good doctor. I had mine at 10:30 pm & was walking around the next morning at 8am just fine. :) hang in there!