10.31.2009

..hAlLoWeEn..

Well I couldn't pass up sharing on Halloween!! It is my all time favorite holiday! I love spending time decorating and then watching the kids faces as they come to get their candy. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this holiday!! So here are some pictures..


..the eerie graveyard..



.. Tyke's halloween costume aka monster scar he was "frankenpuppy"..


.. Kellyn's pumpkin -- a killer fish..


.. Cody's radioactive pumpkin..


..Jarett's blown head pumpkin and my "punkin"..



.."i'm burying you"..


.. Dad's venom pumpkin, and Matson's peter pumpkin (from family guy)..



..skeleton's hard at work..

All in all our night rocked. We ate maple bars and watched hocus pocus, a classic halloween movie. It was great!! Hope yours was just as great! Only 365 days until the next one!

No comments: