8.13.2011

.. a birthday list ..

alright this post is a shout out for my littlest brother on his day of birth. 


This little guy, tender, was born August 13th 1994 at 11:21pm. I know cause I was 10 and I got to stay up late to answer the phone when my dad called to say he had arrived! 


{J* with M* my other brother, j* is the cutie on the left}

I have always had a special connection with j*. shortly after he was born my mom herniated another disc and couldn't carry him well, so after i walked home from school i got to babysit. then later in life when he was about 6 i was his mom for about 6 months while my mom recovered from a back fusion. we often had sister brother dates in which we did what he wanted every weekend. it was a blast.. so for you on your 17th birthday here is a list of 17 things i love about you..

1. your willingness to help, you will help with just about anything
2. you love and watch friends with me.. classic
3. you are pretty funny most times


4. you do awesome at shooting (he is on a trap shooting team and he pretty much rocks)
5. your irish jig!
6. you love movies as much as i do
7. we shared a bedroom for many years and it was always fun to wake you up at night and talk
8. loved our sister brother dates, they were always fun


9. the fact that you are so shy about girls, it is kind of hilarious
10. that we are going on a brother sister trip to new york in October, it is going to be so much fun.
11. that you ran your truck into a tree stump and you qualify that as not an accident..
12. that you love my puppies
13. that you ask my advice, and kind of listen.
14. the fact that as a child you only wore cowboy boots, and i mean always
15. the random pictures you leave on my phone, classic

 {didn't know they would come back to haunt you huh?!}

16. that you love art, sort of. that you try to appreciate it, and support mine all the way
17. that you are my little brother!


 Happy Birthday Little Brother! Have a Wonderfully splendid day!








2 comments:

JNTanner said...

Dear, T
I decided to format my comment today in the form of a formal letter, seeing as the type I am currently using is one of upper class type. You are my favorite sibling. I love everyone, but I would agree that between me and you there seems to be a deeper connection. I love you much, hope your cruisy poop is delightful, and know that your dog lives on. In fact after looking at the rest of your pictures, he did attempt to sleep in the window well just about every night. There is not much I can say about the list, other then that I would venture a guess that I could probably make one that was 27 long for your birthday, because I love you that much. Thanks for being such a great big sis, you da best!
-J

Erica Tanner said...

Cute cute!!