11.13.2007

November.13.2007

wElCoMe! Welcome to our page, we hope you find some funny things and things that bring you smiles on our pages. I guess I will introduce you to the family. I am Teagan, I am the wife in the situation.. I grew up in Denver Colorado. I have been a dancer since I was three and love anything to do with arts. I am currently working on my art and visual communcations degree at utah valley university. I married my wonderful husband, Cody in November of 2005.

Cody grew up in Provo Utah. He loves surfing, snowboarding and playing playstation...total guy! We met in the 7th grade at Centennial Middle School in Provo Utah. He is pursuing a degree in Architecture are Utah Valley University. He works for Untouchables Motorsports in Orem Utah and he LOVES his job. He is always there!!

Tyke is the newest member to the 'clan'. We got him in June 2007. He is an Olde English Bulldog. He is almost 7 months old and often is the reason behind our laughs and entertainment. We love him and can't get enough time in the day with him.

Well that is us, the aLeX family....

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Teagan- I am glad you got a blog. I love them because I can catch up with everyone's life. Anyway I have a blog its
lacyjenkins.blogspot.com
Sounds like things are going well. Thanks for letting me know.

Lacy