1.09.2008

mOnStEr tRuCk sHoW




So I thought I would share pictures of our experience at the Monster Truck Show.. Cody has taken me the last few years since we got married. We have made it a point to go and just relax and laugh at all the sights that are there... like the people and the crazy drunks.. This year, after talking to my mom... we decided to take my younger brother Jarett with us to the show.



We owed him for his birthday cause he never took us up on going to a movie, so we decided this would work. We had convinced him though that we were going to a imax movie instead. He had never been to the ecenter so we were in the clear on that. He didn't realize until we were in line to get in that we were at the monster truck show instead of the imax movie... It was a fun event, we saw the motorcycles to all these daring tricks...



the tough truck competition (which was my personal favorite).... and of course the Monster trucks... All in all I would say it was a success of the evening.. Jarett was so excited, I have never seen him so stoked about something so little like the monster truck show. He talked about it the whole way home and all throughout the show. We had a great time and can't wait to do it again next year!!


No comments: