5.28.2008

a cHaNgE iS nEaR..

Alright so this is going to be a quick post.. I promise I will write again later. First off, we are doing well. We are busy with school we hardly see each other. Cody has done 10 hours flying, he only needs 30 more and he will have his private pilots license. He is rather bummed this week because he will not be allowed to fly until Friday or Saturday due to the president being here on a fundraiser. Apparently there is a 100 mile radius of restricted airspace when the president it in an area, and well you guessed it provo falls in that area. He will make it though I am sure. Tomorrow is my sisters graduation, we are so proud of her. She is graduating with honors. What a hard worker! Well, the main reason I was writing is because I thought I would let you know that there is a really good chance that soon Cody or Cody and I will have different names. Cody decided to change his name to help clear confusion with his Dad's name. They are very close and we always get confusion with mail and other things. I will keep you posted on what the change will be but be prepared... there could be a change a comin. Well enjoy your Wednesday..

No comments: