4.28.2009

..hApPy bIrThDaY tYkErS..



Well, today is Tyke's 2nd birthday!! We have loved every day we have had with him and look forward to many more years. He has been a joy. Lately he has loved the weather spending many hours laying on our table in the backyard and in the sun. He is a natural sunbather. I don't think anyone enjoys it more than him. (I don't have a picture yet, since everytime I try to he sees me and jumps off) He also is going to start to learn new tricks hopefully we will have some good ones soon. He is also learning how to floss his teeth (j/k) he just likes to eat Cody's mint flavored flossers.


Tyke and his floss..



Happy Birthday Tyke!! We LOVE ya!

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Hey girl... hope you are doing well. I enjoy reading your blog and tell Cody and your family hi.