4.28.2009

mY fIrSt fLiGhT




Well, today I took my first flight with Cody. I have to admit I was really nervous and didn't sleep great last night in preperation for this big feat. Cody's old flight instructor called yesterday. He flies a private plane for a guy who lives around here. He is gone quite a bit taking people to different places. Well he needed to burn some fuel and asked Cody if he and I would like to come fly for a half hour to get rid of it. So we agreed. Cody was so excited that he mentioned it to me about 100 times yesterday and another 50 this morning. We left at 8:30 for the spanish fork airport. I was nervous and I was convinced that I was going to die. I had been telling Cody for a while now that I didn't want to be the first person to go flying with him that I wanted someone else to go before me. Well I wasn't so fortunate. We took off and I was doing okay. I enjoyed the view and the company. His flight instructor is a really nice guy. We flew around for about 30 minutes and landed around 9:40. Cody flew for the majority of the flight and he did a really good job. So I am proud to say I lived through the first flight so if anyone wants a ride I am sure he would love to go with you and I promise, you will live.


View from the plane, I know it is blurry..


Cody and the Plane..


Me and the plane..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast! I can see it in your face!!