5.10.2012

.. a birthday girl indeed ..


This beauty is my mother. Her birthday was on monday, and this week seems to be escaping me at every chance it gets. So naturally I missed a post for her. So this will have to count for a mothers day and a birthday post. This lady is one of the TOUGHEST women I know. She has been through so much and still manages to have a good attitude about life. She has always been a wonderful support and there when you need a shoulder to cry on. She is excited for any adventure you are getting ready to take, even if she thinks you are crazy for it. She is a wonderful seamstress and can fix, mend or create anything. Serious. She has always been a loving person that I know will love me day in and day out, even when I drive her crazy. I love her sweet little quirks, like when there is some tidbit of information she calls everyone on her "calling tree" and in a specific order until everyone knows and don't worry she has 1/4 timers {alzheimer , but only part way} and she will forget that she called you and then she will tell you again when she sees you. Or how every time we have a foreign exchange student for the first 2 days she speaks english with a japanese accent, so cute. This lady truly is the best. 

Thanks Mom for being so wonderful and for giving me the best gift ever, life. I will forever look up to you as a great example and am so glad to have you in my life. Happy birthday, and Happy Mother's day. 

Love 

me



1 comment:

Erica Tanner said...

I love the japan accent.