9.12.2012

.. baby b blessed ..

on september 2nd we got to bless my little nephew b. he is a cutie pants who i love dearly. we were lucky to have my grand parents and one set of my aunts and uncles make it down to the blessing. 

{ great grandpa (my grandpa), C*, baby b*, and grandpa (my dad)}

 { grandma (my mom), k*, baby b*, great gg (my grandma) }

{ my brothers j* and m*, great grandpa, c* and baby b*, grandpa, uncle s*}

we have a tradition in our family. we have a set of baby booties that every member of my mom's side of the family down have worn on their blessing day. they all started with my uncle garth, my mom's brother. ever since him, every one of his siblings and all the grandchildren and now the great grandchildren have been blessed in these booties. they really are a treasured heirloom.


{ uncle garth's booties}


{ tingey family}

thanks k* and c* for including us in your special day!











1 comment:

Erica Tanner said...

I love the tradition. SO cool.