9.10.2012

.. a golden day ..

on august 28th i turned 28. my golden birthday. i woke up that day to my cute husband decorating the hall and bathroom with 28 reasons he loves me. 






it was a wonderful wake up. i got 28 colored daisies and a pack of goldfish crackers. yum! i got dressed and went to work, lame i know, and then came lunch. i got to go have lunch with my hubs. we had subway at the untouchables shop. 

after lunch i went back to work where they bought me a huge chocolate costco cake. so good. the sang and everything. i finished out my day at work and travelled home. cody, i, my parents and brother went to dinner at the Slab. 


such good pizza and not too expensive, highly recommend it. 

{ it rained when we had dinner and a beautiful pink rainbow emerged}


after dinner we met the rest of the family at home for dessert, cupcakes baked by my mom, and presents. and i finished my night off by holding my cute little nephew. 




all in all a wonderful birthday. i get to celebrate with cody again a different day, he has breakfast, a hang out lunch in the park, a massage and dinner. oo i am excited!

No comments: