2.15.2008

bEsT fRiEnDs




Well, today I had the pleasure of traveling to South Jordan with my best friend to take pictures of a girl who got married today. I didn't realize just how much I loved her until I had the chance to really hang out with her, and just chat. She is the sweetest chica in the world. I got to spend the morning with her and I loved being with her. I loved spending time with her and I really treasure her friendship. It is amazing how regardless of how much time goes by when I don't get a chance to see her, it doesn't matter it just picks up right where it left. The thing I love the most is that we are so close it is like being sisters, we often pass as sisters and tell people that we are. I sure love you and I am so glad that we are sisters!

~Many people walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. - Anon~

2 comments:

Elisha Trask said...

I love you too! Thanks for being my best friend!

Wendy said...

Elisha is GREAT!!! I love her too!! She's very kind and sincere and is a friend to everyone and willing to help whenever she's needed or even when she's not. Thanks for posting things like this -- it's better to hear this kind of stuff rather than all the "hate, and evil" the news sends out.