3.21.2008

fRiDaY

Today, as you can see is Friday. I personally find Friday to be the BEST day of the week. It is the day I leave work a tad early, it is the start of a 2 day break and it is the beginning of spending time with my hubbie and tyke all day, without having to leave. I LOVE Friday. So in honor of Friday, and it's greatness.., I thought I would make a list of things that I love.

oNe. I love cOdY. Growing up all through junior high and high school we knew each other and thought the other was neat but never really did anything much about it. We dated a bit in our junior year in high school and then just decided that friends might be better. We stayed friends for years. We watched each other go through hard relationships and challenges but were still there for the other. In 2005 after I returned home from Europe, we started dating again. And well, as he says " I just couldn't let you get away this time.." We were married and I have loved every bit of the two years and 4 months of it.

tWo. I love tYkE. Our "little" puppy has brought such joy and love into our home. He is constantly figuring out new things and surprising us with the things he finds. He is never dull and always keeps us on our toes. He has been a great thing in our life and I love every minute I get with him, especially when we cuddle.

tHrEe. I love the smell of cInNaMoN. It has been one of my all time favorite smells in the world for I don't even know how long. I am always smelling cinnamon candles and finding things that I can put in my house or room that smell like cinnamon.

fOuR. I love aRt. I always had a appreciation for people who could draw and paint and create beautiful things with their hands. A few years back I had the chance to travel to Europe and see things in Italy, Switzerland and in France that changed my love for art. When I got the chance to see things up close and almost touch them, my love grew so much deeper. I plan on making it back there before I die.

fIvE. I love to tRaVeL. I have always loved just packing up and going places. Growing up we made trips here and there mostly just to see Grandparents with a few stops along the way. When I started to get older we started doing bigger trips and I loved it. We went to Florida, California and Texas. I loved those memories. As I have gotten older I have taken many more trips and have loved it!! I have many plans for places in the future.

sIx. I love to rEaD. I have gotten this infinity for books from my dad. Growing up I was required to read a half hour every night before I could go to bed. I developed a great habit for reading and still love to do so every day. I could curl up somewhere and read a book all day and feel good about life.

sEvEn. I love mOvIeS. I started to like movies alot in high school. Mostly cause almost every date I went on took me to a movie of some sort. After Cody and I were married, it seems that if we have free time and not alot of money, which is alot!, we would go rent a movie or stay up and watch one. We have expanded our movie collection a bunch since we have gotten married and will continue to love movies.

eIgHt. I love cHoCoLaTe. I don't think there has been a day in my life where I haven't had something with chocolate in it. I love chocolate. It just tastes so good.

nINe. I love sChOoL. I have been in school for a while, and I am finally nearing the end of my schooling phase in life. To be honest after it is over and done I won't know what to do with myself, I love going and learning about things I have an interest in and expanding my knowledge. I love being able to attend, although it can be very stressful at times.

tEn. I love my fAmILy. I feel so blessed and lucky that I was sent to a great family and that I had the chance to marry my best friend. I have such a great support system that I know will always be there for me even when I feel so alone. I really love them and I feel blessed to be with them for eternity.

until next time.. ciao.

No comments: