3.26.2008

mY aBc'S

Well, while reading my friend Brandy's blog.. I got aBc tagged..

a: attached or single: aTtAcHeD

b: best friend: cOdY, mY mOm, mY dAd, mAtSoN, eLiShA..

c: cake or pie: pIe.. i LOVE cHeRrY

d: day of choice: fRiDaY or sAtUrDaY..

e: Essential item: cElL pHoNe, cHaPsTiCk, bEnaDrYl

f: favorite color: rEd

g: gummi bears or worms: bEaRs, but ONLY hAriBo

h: hometown: pRoVo, Ut

i: indulgence(s): cHoColAtE, fRiEnDs, bOoKs, mOvIeS..

j: january or july: jUlY

k: kids: nOnE yEt, unless you count tYkE

l: life is incomplete without: mY fAmiLy

m: marriage date: nOvEmBeR 22, 2005

n: number of siblings: 2 bRoThErS & 1 sIsTeR

o: oranges or apples: nIeThEr.. I have never liked fruit.. I don't eat it.

p: phobias of fears: sPiDeRs, bAlLoOnS, bUtTeRfLiEs, and hEiGhTs

q: quote(s): "wHaTeVeR yOu aRe bE a GoOd oNe" - Abraham Lincoln

r: reason to smile: mY fAmiLy

s: season: fAlL, it isn't too hot anymore but not freezing yet.

t: tag five: eLiShA, cHeReE, lAcY, cHaRlOtTe, and sUnNi

u: unknown fact about me: I have had cHiCkeN pOx twice. When I was 17 I contracted the chicken pox again, which is known as shingles.. it sucks and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Also, I am allergic to foods -- sOY, wHeAt, sUnFlOwEr sEeDs, sEsAmE and aLl nUtS ... which makes my diet slim to none.

v: vegetarian or oppressor of animal: oPpReSsPoR, sorry... I like meat.

w: worst habit: tUcKiNg iN mY sHeEtS. In bed my sheets CANNOT have a wrinkle in it at all. If there is a wrinkle I will get up and remake the bed to get rid of them. It drives Cody nuts cause he loves them wrinkly.

x: x-rays or ultrasounds: x-RaY. My last run in with an ultrasound was a tad uncomfortable and ackward. X-rays are SO much easier.

y: your favorite food: cHeRrY pIe, cHoCoLaTe, bIsCuTs(homemade), sTroGaNoFf

z: zodiac: vIrGo

1 comment:

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

Wow, I love finding out new things about people! We need to hang out again!