3.31.2008

oUt wItH tHe lIoN & iN wItH a lAmB..

Well, I thought since it was the last day in March that I would write a post. There a few things to update everyone one so here we go..

First off.. we ended not getting the townhome. As things played out the rates took another jump and we ran into some snags. As it happened we didn't get it. However, in looking back at it, we decided that it turned out okay. We really wanted a backyard for tyke and this place wouldn't allow us to have a fence up. Also with school coming up and trying to find ways to get money saved up, it was better that things happened this way.

Second.. Cody decided on a major! We were getting to a point where knowing what we wanted to do was a must. He picked, yay! He is going into Aviation Science through UVU. He starts up hopefully in the fall, after a few generals this summer. He is super excited and has loved the few chances he has had to go on a "test" flight with the instructors.

Well, We are just plugging along. Not much other than that has changed. We are counting down the days until the end of the semester, we have 4 weeks. But all in all it has been a good month. We can't complain. I think we are ready for April..

1 comment:

Lacy said...

I love reading your blog. Also I have you to Thank for starting the big, little letter writting. Anyway I will do your tag. I love reading about people.