8.16.2010

.. maTica ..

Matson + Erica = Matica.

This past weekend my little brother got hitched. He married a beautifully wonderful girl who I am very excited to have in the family. It was a day full of love and fun. I had a great time. I even danced with my husband { which is a VERY rare occurrence, he isn't much of a dancer}.

It started at 12p at the mt. timpanogos temple. It was a cooler day, compared to what had been happening around here. After a bunch of family pictures we travelled to the luncheon. It was catered by Magleby's {delicious}. We shared some tears and laughs.

Afterwards I took a nap, only like 30 minutes, but it was good. Then I got dressed up in my bridesmaid dress and Cody in his suit and went for another set of pictures. After which the party started. It was grand and a good time. Matson's favorite part was the end, he drove away in a yellow Lamborghini mercelago. Priceless.


.. bride & groom couch ..


.. the present car ..
{they had this 1936 mercedes benz parked on the lawn where people could leave the gifts for the couple. i am pretty sure i saw every man walk by, stop and drool and then be dragged off}

.. my bouquet ..
{thanks babe for modeling. erica had each of the 7 bridesmaids have a bouquet. each of ours were of one flower that was in erica's bouquet. so when we put all our bouquets together it equalled hers. neat idea.}


.. pink bow ..
{this was on the poles of the tent}

.. pretty pink cake ..


Thanks to all that came and made it such a great day.

To view more pictures from that day click here.

No comments: