7.15.2011

.. comfy much? ..

so on Saturday mornings it is just me and jet. Cody has work at 7:30 in salt lake so he leaves us around 6 in the morning. so we sleep in. well this last week my parents decided to have their carpets cleaned. they needed it trust me! however lately jet has been on this whole terrified of noises thing. i think it all came from when he had his first encounter with fireworks on the 4th. so when he heard the carpet cleaner upstairs start up he was in need of being close to me and comfy, so naturally he picks the window well above my pillow. so he climbed over my head, and cuddled up there and laid his head on my pillow and slept for a while. and oddly enough he did it again last night, just to get comfy not because of a noise. 


moral of the story, my dog is weird sometimes.


the end. 

1 comment:

Erica Tanner said...

I think All Dogs are weird sometimes. haha.